A Federal Circuit judge told counsel for Dish Network LLC on Wednesday that to secure more fees after the cable giant defeated a patent case in district court that was found to be “exceptional” to cover the costs of challenging the patent at the patent board would create “an effing nightmare.”
- Expected Initial Ruling In WDPA As to Ameranth’s ‘130 Patent Infringement Complaint Against Doordash’s Billions of Infringing Remote Food Orders
- Dish’s Bid for More Fees Called ‘Nightmare’ By Federal Circuit Judge
- American Axle Wins $4M Patent Verdict After Long ‘101 Eligibility Battle
- Ficep ‘101 Petition to US Supreme Court, January 2024
- Supreme Court Justices Asked to Review Limit of Abstract Ideas Under ‘101 Alice
No comments to show.