American Axle has been awarded $4 million at a trial in Delaware where jurors found that its vehicle driveshaft patent was infringed by Neapco, a win for the company after a controversial ruling invalidated some parts of the patent for claiming only a natural law.
- Expected Initial Ruling In WDPA As to Ameranth’s ‘130 Patent Infringement Complaint Against Doordash’s Billions of Infringing Remote Food Orders
- Dish’s Bid for More Fees Called ‘Nightmare’ By Federal Circuit Judge
- American Axle Wins $4M Patent Verdict After Long ‘101 Eligibility Battle
- Ficep ‘101 Petition to US Supreme Court, January 2024
- Supreme Court Justices Asked to Review Limit of Abstract Ideas Under ‘101 Alice
No comments to show.