Ameranth Approved for Two More Additional Strategic Patents with 32 New Patent Claims by the USPTO: 17/665,420 — Titled: ‘Intelligent Web Server with Multi-Modes of Contact, Multi-Communications Protocols, Multi-User and Parallel Operational Capabilities for Use in a Hospitality Market’ and 18/063,601 — Titled: ‘Intelligent Back Office and Handheld/Mobile Computing Network with Varying Multi-Modes of Contact and Parallel Operational Capabilities for Use in Completing Remotely Initiated Hospitality Tasks in the Hospitality Market’.
- Deadline For Ameranth To File An Appeal To The US Supreme Court Of the Domino’s Appeal Denial By The Federal Circuit
- Expected Initial Ruling In WDPA As to Ameranth’s ‘130 Patent Infringement Complaint Against Doordash’s Billions of Infringing Remote Food Orders
- Ameranth Approved for Two More Patents
- Deadline For Ameranth To File An En Banc Appeal To The Full ‘12 Judge Panel’ Of the Federal Circuit
- Justice Kavanaugh Signals Openness to Revisiting ‘101 Patent Eligibility Framework as Supreme Court Declines CareDx Petition
No comments to show.